A beautiful-looking smile can enhance your entire appearance and dramatically boost your self-confidence. In cases where a single cosmetic procedure will not create the results you desire, we can combine multiple procedures into a comprehensive smile makeover treatment plan. By undergoing a smile makeover at Dental365 in Brooklyn, NYC, you can achieve the beautiful-looking smile you have always wanted. Contact our practice today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dentists.
Smile Makeover Candidates
A smile makeover is ideal for patients in good oral health who are dissatisfied with certain aesthetic elements of their smiles, such as teeth that are chipped, stained, or in minor misalignment. However, if you are suffering from gum disease, extensive decay, or other oral health concerns, we will need to perform any necessary restorative procedures first before beginning your smile makeover. Planning a comprehensive set of procedures as part of a single treatment plan allows us to achieve optimal results while minimizing recovery times and costs.
Customizing Your Treatment
Our highly trained doctors have extensive experience creating personalized smile makeover plans that meet the diverse needs of our patients. Depending on your unique goals for treatment, your smile makeover can include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is much more effective than over-the-counter whitening kits. As part of your smile makeover, we can perform an in-office ZOOM!® whitening to brighten your teeth by several shades. We also offer take-home kits for patients who prefer to whiten their smiles at their own convenience.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin ceramic shells that are placed on the front surface of teeth to conceal chips, cracks, and other minor cosmetic imperfections.
- Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™: Both orthodontic systems use a series of clear plastic aligner trays to discreetly and gently straighten teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can be used to correct many types of minor aesthetic flaws. When undergoing a dental bonding procedure, we will apply a tooth-colored composite resin to the front surface of teeth to fill in cracks and hide blemishes.
During your smile makeover consultation, we will examine your teeth and listen to your goals to determine the best combination of procedures.
Advantages of a Smile Makeover
When planning your smile makeover, we will take all of your cosmetic concerns into account. This allows us to:
- Carefully stage treatments according to your schedule and budget
- Obtain dramatic results in only a few appointments
- Create a beautiful-looking smile without surgery
- Achieve the best possible results with the most conservative amount of treatments
We can review the full benefits of a smile makeover and answer any questions you might have during a personal consultation.
Schedule a Consultation to Learn More
At Dental365, our caring doctors provide personalized and compassionate care to patients every day of the year. We have multiple office locations to make dental appointments convenient. Furthermore, we accept most major insurance plans and offer CareCredit℠ and other financing options to help you afford the cost treatment. If you are seeking beautiful-looking smile, we can create a custom smile makeover plan to achieve your goals. Contact Dental365 today to schedule an appointment and learn more.