Dr. Lynda Asadourian
Dr. Lynda Asadourian was the Chief Resident at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D. C. where she completed her Pediatric Dental Residency. She attended Lehigh University graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts and then went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. She graduated from dental school with various honors and awards such as being a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, New York Academy of Dentistry Exemplary Professional Conduct Award, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Certificate of Merit Award, Delta Dental Student Leadership Award, and the New York State Dental Foundation Student Recognition Award.
Dr. Asadourian is originally from Long Island and is very happy to be back in the New York Metropolitan Area. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, doing yoga, skiing, and playing golf.
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine Alumni Executive Committee
- Lehigh University Young Alumni Committee
- Nassau County Dental Society—Give Kids A Smile Committee and Membership Committee
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry—Council on Membership and Committee in Early Career Pediatric Dentist
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association