Practicing Safe Dentistry
Our offices continue to be leaders in safe dentistry. We are continuing to be diligent with strict screening measures and stringent infection control prevention protocols while providing our patients and staff members ease of mind during dental visits and procedures. In addition, the majority of our dental team members have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Each of our locations are equipped with IQAir, a hospital-grade air purification system that removes even the tiniest microorganisms, including those the size of COVID-19. In addition, our offices have duct microbial mitigation services performed to ensure that our HVAC systems are clean and disinfected regularly.
Our sanitization, infection control protocols and social distancing measures include the following:
- Asking all patients to fill out any necessary paperwork online prior to their appointment
- Asking patients to wait in their vehicles (where applicable) until they are ready to be seen to avoid waiting areas
- Requiring anyone entering the offices to wear a facemask and ensuring they are a minimum of 6 ft. apart when not receiving dental treatment
- Taking and recording all staff members temperatures prior to each shift, to ensure only healthy personnel are treating patients
- Taking temperatures and guiding patients to handwashing stations upon entering offices and instructing patients to rinse with peroxide or Listerine prior to treatments to kill viruses and bacteria
- Requiring doctors and medical staff to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning all surfaces in offices that can be exposed to infection between patients
- Requiring symptomatic patients to reschedule appointments to later dates
In addition, our offices have large and wide-open offices, with plenty of exam rooms where patients and staff members are comfortable practicing social distancing. These protocols result in our offices being one of the safest spaces for dental treatment.
What Our Patients Have To Say
“I’m an NYC resident up here in CT riding out the virus when I needed a dentist to handle a minor emergency. Contacted Dental365 in Stamford and they were terrific. Got back to me right away with an appointment. Very careful about making sure I and they were as safe as could be. Only one patient at a time. Took my temperature. Everyone wore masks. I felt very safe. Best of all, dentist and assistant were pros, and they handled my issue with 100% satisfaction.”
“I had an amazing experience with Dental365. My dentist was closed during the pandemic and was so happy I found Dental365 and that it was open! Both the staff and dentist were extremely friendly and helped walk me through what needed to be done. All safety precautions were also taken. I would definitely recommend going to Dental365!”
“Very grateful to be seen for an emergency visit during the pandemic. I came in very, very nervous. Dr. Schlesinger and Grace were so patient and professional. God bless the staff for helping people in such a time.”
“Went there for an emergency and I think I found a new dentist. Everybody was spectacular and the place was immaculate. Glad I took a chance because it definitely paid off. Thanks to the whole staff.”
“I had the misfortune of needing emergency dental work during COVID-19. But THANK GOD for Dental365 of Lynbrook. Everything was clean and following all COVID-19 safety precautions. My exam was thorough and the solution took me out of pain. This won’t be my last visit. They are wonderful.”
“I was afraid that it was going to be difficult to get an emergency appointment during COVID-19 when so many offices were closed. I broke a tooth. There were no problems. The staff was caring, courteous, and put me immediately at ease. Thank you.”