Expert General & Cosmetic Dentistry in Staten Island, NY
Our mission at Dental365 Staten Island is to exceed our patients’ expectations through every aspect of their dental experience, from the first phone call to the completion of any necessary treatment. Dr. Allen Grafstein, Dr. Ronald Leader and the rest of our staff at Dental365 Staten Island, located in Oakwood, provide exceptional full-service dental care, educate our patients in all aspects of their dental health, provide high-quality dentistry utilizing the most advanced materials and techniques, create a warm, friendly environment, making our patients’ comfort a priority, truly care about the well-being of our patients, and also help our patients achieve optimal dental health.
Dental Services & Treatments at Dental365 in Oakwood
Your smile is an invaluable asset. It makes a statement about yourself and never gets outdated. It is the focal point of your face and has functional as well as aesthetic importance. That’s why it is important to take care of and maintain it for years to come. The following are different modalities of treatment our office provides to help you achieve the smile you desire.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Inlays & Onlays
- Dental Crowns
- Cosmetic Recontouring
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening
- In-Office Whitening
- Dental Bridges
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontal Recountouring Surgery
- Periodontal Therapy
- Periodontal Surgery
- Dentures & Partials
- Endodontic Therapy
- Invisible Braces (Invisalign®)
- Pediatric Dental Services
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
If you have lost or missing teeth, you may wish to consider dental implants. We offer implant dentistry services designed to restore your teeth and maintain the structural integrity of your mouth.
Whether your missing tooth is the result of periodontitis, tooth decay or an injury, we can help restore your smile with a beautiful new dental implant that looks and functions just like a real tooth. Significantly stronger than bridges or dentures, dental implants offers a simple and permanent solution to lost teeth. They can even be used to anchor a denture so you don’t have to rely on unsightly metal clasps or hooks, and the retention on implants is very strong.
Invisalign Treatment ®
Invisalign clear aligners use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of Dentists in the United States use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients.
Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. An advanced 3-D computer imaging technology is used to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, which customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment Dental365 – in Staten Island, NY Today!
For more information about Dental365, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Allen Grafstein or Dr. Ronald Leader, contact us today at 718-987-6453.