What you need to know about Same-Day Denture Repair
What is same-day dental repair?
Breaking your dentures can have serious repercussions on your daily life. Many patients are not able to eat or speak normally until their dentures can be repaired. We are proud to say we that can perform same-day denture repairs, allowing you to return to your normal routine as quickly as possible.
What causes dentures to break?
Sometimes, dentures break and must be repaired in order to fit properly and restore function for the patient. Dentures can break due to any of the following:
- Improper fit of your dentures
- Your jaw shrinking over time
- Dropping your dentures during activities
- Misplacing your dentures
- Eating foods that are too hard for dentures to handle.
How can I tell if my dentures are broken?
Visit a denture repair expert at Dental365 if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Do your dentures pinch, hurt, or feel uncomfortable when you wear them?
- Has a piece of your denture recently fallen off (may have fallen into food)?
- Have you noticed your dentures falling out of place or slipping inside your mouth?
- Do your dentures fail to line up correctly, especially when you are chewing?
Find one of our convenient locations
The Dental365 Blog
Get educated on the best ways to care for your mouth.
Have questions? Contact us